Websites

Saturday, July 25, 2015

My review of #Cize - Day 3

#Cize - Day 3

Crazy 8s

Well, last night my mother and I did Cize together again. Let me tell you what... It was still fun the 3rd day in a row! I love to dance and my mom even enjoyed herself during the 3rd day as well.

Day 3 of Cize is Crazy 8s once again. I have included a little short video of my mom and I doing the routine in case anyone wanted to take a little peek.

Please remember - we are not professional dancers! LOL I have a ton of room for improvement, but I'll tell ya what... I have a BLAST during this workout. It's one of the only workouts that I can drip in sweat and still have a smile on my face!

Thank you Shaun T for creating my soulmate workout program!!!

Click on the video below to watch! (LOL - Please excuse my sweaty armpits - this workout really gets a sweat on!)

www.BeachbodyCoach.com/VWozniak




Don't forget! I have a TEST GROUP for #Cize starting on August 3rd! If you'd like to get into the group, please email me at: VWozniak@beachbodycoach.com or visit my site at: www.beachbodycoach.com/VWozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment