Websites

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My review of DAY ONE of Cize! 

Crazy 8s. 

Well, let me start off with saying that I was dripping in sweat when I finished Crazy 8s...but I also had a huge smile on my face! 

This workout routine is 30 minutes in length. You do not need any additional equipment; just your body! I personally recommend having a glass of water available, though! I really chugged a bunch of water when Shaun T gave the water break! Also - I recommend you wear shoes (tennis shoes / sneakers / etc) in order to give you better balance and stability. 

Shaun T really does a great job with breaking the routine down into sections in order for you to learn the moves and have fun with it! He does each dance move as an "8 count" (Hence the name! Crazy 8s). I really appreciated that he was able to break it down into smaller sections in order to learn the routine and feel confident about it. 

After teaching the routine in smaller "bite size" portions, Shaun T tells us it is time to "Cize it up" where we are able to do the routine to music you'd hear on the radio today.  You go through the routine a few times to the music and really just have a blast! 

Personally, I have to give two thumbs up for Cize and I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's workout! It's really a fun and exciting way to get into shape! 

Do you want more information about how to get involved in my TEST GROUP for Cize starting on August 3, 2015? Email me at: vwozniak@beachbodycoach.com for more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment