Websites

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Today was the day #Cize was released!

I am so pumped to get started with the Cize workout program. It is only four short weeks of dancing, sweating, and funness (is that a word? No... I don't think it is...but oh well!)

Anyone that knows me knows that I love to dance! I am usually the first on the dance floor and the last off of it when I go out. But I realize that not everyone likes to dance!

Do you hate squats? 
Do you hate burpees?
Do you hate push ups?
Do you hate crunches? 

Chances are that you will LOVE Cize! It is high energy and tons a great music! 

If you want to participate in my TEST GROUP for Cize starting on August 3, 2015 please get a hold of me! I would love to chat! 

I am a Diamond level Beachbody Coach and have tons of experience with running successful challenge groups! I can provide you with daily motivation, 20+ clean eating recipes per week, and daily accountability for workouts! Plus - I will be trying something NEW where you can WIN an entire month of Shakeology for FREE!!! 

If you want more information, please email me by going to www.beachbodycoach.com/vwozniak 

No comments:

Post a Comment