Websites

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Week One of #Cize completed! On to Week Two!

Well, I finally finished the first week of #Cize. I hate to admit that it took me longer than a week to complete all 7 days, but it did. That happens sometimes. I am only human and life sometimes throws us curve balls!

I ended up pinching a nerve in my back and this prevented me from doing workouts for about 4 days. I walked daily (I walk 3 miles every day with my mother and 2 aunts). But, I hated it that I could not do my Cize workouts.

Yesterday I was feeling better and decided to give week two of Cize a try. I LOVE IT! I thought week one was fun, but it has NOTHING on week two! Week two incorporates a little more dancing elements and intricate moves, but I have faith that even the most novice dancers can handle it! (My mom was able to complete the whole 43 minutes without problems).

If you are looking for a fun and sweat-inducing workout, Cize is your best bet! It's so much fun! I can't wait to get home after work today and get my Cize done!

If you'd like to join my upcoming Cize Accountability Group, please email me at: vwozniak@beachbodycoach.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment