Websites

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

21 Day Fix Challenge Pack Sale Ends 03/04/2015!

21 DAY FIX CHALLENGE PACK 

The 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack will be on sale until Wednesday (03/04/2015)! Better order before the price goes up!

Plus - I'm personally offering a $10 PayPal credit for every challenge pack ordered through me by 03/08/15. Remember - you must select me to be your coach. All challenge pack and / or Shakeology customers get access to my exclusive online accountability group!

If ordering the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack, you must order from this link : 

Remember - when you order a challenge pack, this allows you access to my exclusive online Facebook Accountability Group! I give daily recipes, motivation, and support to make sure you are held accountable and see MAXIMUM RESULTS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment