Websites

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beachbody On Demand (BOD) Now Available!

OPERATION BANGIN' BOD!

Who wants a BANGIN’ BOD? Silly question, right? We all do!

What if I told you that you could work out with Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, Autumn Calabrese, Tony Horton, and Official Sagi Kalev-  all from your iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, or whatever device you use?

Beachbody on Demand is LIVE! I am so freakin’ excited to be part of this!

Starting today, I am opening an accountability group called “Operation Bangin’ Bod!” You can pick and choose what videos you want to do and WHEN!! On the go, mobile, web TV (any device you’d like) as a Team Beachbody Club Member. BONUS!! Whatever programs you have purchased in the past, when they become available on Beachbody on Demand - you will have access!

How important is it for you to reach your GOALS!! I know I will personally stop at nothing to be in one of my rhinestone bikinis with a BANGIN’ BOD this summer!

Do you want access to 11 FULL LENGTH workout programs RIGHT NOW for less than 50 CENTS per day? Want to try it with a month of SHAKEOLOGY? Please let me know you’re interested and I’ll let you know the best way for you to take advantage of this offer or take a look at the links below!


3 months of Beachbody On Demand Without Shakeology: http://teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/club?referringRepId=464978






No comments:

Post a Comment