Websites

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm baaaacckkkk!!! I've been growing my team! We're up to 18 members now!!!

Sorry for the little hiatus in posting! I've been busy growing my team and doing trainings with my new team members. I am proud to say that I officially have 18 people on my downline team right now. I could not be happier with the level of motivation and inspiration each of these ladies and gentlemen bring to the team. I will officially be a RUBY COACH on Thursday and only need 1 more coach to obtain DIAMOND! Like I said - I have been busy growing and training my team! We are growing so fast!



Since my team is growing so rapidly, if you were interested in joining - now is the PERFECT time to do it! Get in now so you are able to benefit from all the trainings and experience I have to offer!

Visit this site to sign up for your FREE Beachbody account and to sign up for coaching. Hint, hint - you get more "bang for your buck" if you sign up with a challenge pack! Your coaching fee and the first month of business fees are waived if you sign up as a coach at the same time as purchasing a challenge pack!



https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=464978



As a personal thank you - I'm even willing to send those of you that purchase a challenge pack a free t-shirt with our team logo on it! (Team FnA). For ladies - you will get a glittery, rhinestoned shirt. For men, you will get either glitter vinyl or solid vinyl (your choice).




No comments:

Post a Comment