Websites

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Opportunity Alert!

Opportunity Alert! 

Want to work from home? Want to get paid to get in shape? Want to get paid to help others get healthier? Want to change lives? Want to make a difference? Want to be an inspiration? Join Team FnA today as a coach with me as your sponsor!

I only have room for 2 more coaches in my new coach training program starting up on Monday.

For the next 2 individuals that sign up with a challenge pack purchase as a coach with me as their sponsor, I will be giving thank you gifts. Yes, you read that correctly... GIFTS.

Want to know what they are?$?$ Email me at: vwozniak@beachbodycoach.com or visit my site and sign up for your FREE Team Beachbody account at: www.BeachbodyCoach.com/Vwozniak and I'll contact you directly! Trust me - you're going to want these gifts!$!$!


No comments:

Post a Comment