Websites

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Accountability Anyone?

Ok - SOOOOOO... I would like to do another Accountability Group for the 21 Day Fix program. 

I'm looking for 5-7 individuals who will be looking to lose up to 15lbs in only 21 days after the New Year. The holidays will be done, and it'll be time to focus on YOU!!

We will follow a dialed in, easy to follow meal plan! You only have to commit to working out for 30 minutes a day in the privacy of your own home and will have my support every step of the way!!

I know how hard it can be not only to get the weight off but to keep it off as well, and I will be there to support you through the same journey.

Find me on Facebook: 
www.facebook.com/BeachbodyTeamFnA  or email me at: vwozniak@beachbodycoach.com. Basically - I'm available however you need, and I’m ready to help you get fit and toned in 2015!! 

Spaces are limited, and I had a FULL group last time – so DON’T wait!


http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=464978



Save $50 when you purchase BOTH the 21 Day Fix program with a 30 day supply of Shakeology!

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=464978

No comments:

Post a Comment