Websites

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review - 21 Day Fix Yoga

My review of the 21 Day Fix: Yoga Fix workout session. (www.beachbodycoach.com/vwozniak)

I can't express how much I LOVE this program. I love every workout that it offers. Of my favorites, I would have to say that Yoga Fix is among my top 3 workouts of the program.

Autumn makes sure that you get a great stretch, but she also makes sure you become more centered and aware of your body. She uses moves and stretches that allow you to really concentrate one becoming one through a mind/body connection.

As a joke, I like to tell my mother that my favorite move is at the end - Corpse Pose. LOL, this is a centering move where you allow your body to "melt into the floor" as Autumn says. Pretty much - you lay on the floor with your palms up! :-)

If you'd like more information about Beachbody products or would like to sign up for a FREE BEACHBODY ACCOUNT, visit my page at: www.beachbodycoach.com/vwozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment