Websites

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hey there! Welcome to the madness.

Hello everyone! My name is Victoria. I am an Emerald-level Independent Beachbody coach. I am also the leader of Team FnA (Fit and Awesome). Yes, I realize that FnA could be misconstrued for something other than Fit and Awesome - hence the reason I decided to name my team that. As you follow along my journey, you will come to see my personality is a little off kilter and odd. I love who I am and I am dedicated to helping others to love themselves as well.

I am going to be leading a challenge group in January for the 21 Day Fix. If you'd like to join me, first sign up for your FREE Beachbody account at: https://www.teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/free?referringRepId=464978. Once you've created your account, I will email you and find out what program(s) you are interested in. 

Welcome to my blog - I hope you enjoy... after all - we're all mad...bonkers...here (but here's the secret - all of the greatest people are). ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment