Websites

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Football Sunday... AND Sparkles?

Yes. I'm a girl. Yes, I love sparkles and anything glittery. Yes - I LOVE FOOTBALL. I'm going to get my workout in early today so that I can watch my favorite team - The Steelers! Yoga should make me pretty relaxed for when I throw on my bedazzled jersey that I made and root on my team. LOL, I can't believe that it is actually nearing the end of the season already :-(

On a side note - I have made it my goal this year to try out for a professional football team cheerleader squad. I am currently 30 years old - so I know that age is not exactly on my side, but I am determined to lose the weight I need to in order to feel good about myself in a uniform. I'm thinking the Washington Redskins because they are the closest team to me that does not require a whole lot of dance experience. I was a collegiate cheerleader for a year, but only did a few years of dance in high school. Fingers crossed I'm able to lose the 20 pounds I want to in order to feel confident enough to try out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment