Websites

Monday, December 29, 2014

Want to make money from home for working out? Join my Beachbody Team!

JOIN TEAM FnA!
One of the best things about joining Beachbody as a coach is you do not have to be a fitness expert or a personal trainer! Getting started is so easy it only takes a few minutes to sign up. Once you are signed up you will receive a business kit, 3 Training DVD’s, step by step training/marketing materials, and 3 personal websites for you to market your business! 
As a Beachbody Coach you also save 25% on all products, many people just join merely for the discount. :-) 

Here Are A Few Highlights Of Being A Coach

  • Super Low Start Up Cost
  • No Inventory to buy
  • No dealing with billing, shipping, or customer service. Beachbody handles this
  • My Favorite… Unlimited Earning Potential

The Benefits of Joining My Team!

  • Access to not only me, but other coaches who have experience and the desire to help you go farther in this business.
  • Direct access to me day in day out. I love to talk and brainstorm and make things happen!
  • Once you join I will give you the tools to make things happen. My goal is to help you reach Emerald status as fast as you can. Expect some up-front work for sure!
  • If you would like I can help you set up a blog just like this one and get traffic from the Internet.
I have every interest in seeing my team succeed! I will do everything I can to help grow their business.

Beachbody Pays The Bills

Think about it for a moment… what kind of money would it take to change your life? The fact is when I started all I wanted to do was cover a $200 a month cell phone payment. I have since then multiplied that. Most people just need a little extra cash to give them some breathing room and Beachbody can help.

Save Money By Signing Up With A Challenge Pack

When you sign up with a Challenge Pack, the $39.95 sign up fee is waived.  IF you want more "bang for your buck" I highly suggest signing up with a Challenge Pack. Not only do you get a workout and a month's supply of Shakeology at a discounted price, BUT they also waive the $39.95 fee. As a Beachbody Coach, a big part of this business is being a spokesperson of the product! So you should be using a workout or at least drinking Shakeology daily.  If you are not willing to start a workout or give Shakeology a try for a few months, then this business is probably not for you. 

**Important Note:


If you already have a Team Beachbody account, and were assigned a coach, you will automatically be placed with that Coach during your Beachbody Coach sign up process. If you don’t want to be placed with whoever your assigned Coach is, and want to join my fast growing team, just be sure to enter in the Coach ID# section: 464978 (my name - Victoria - should pop up). 

No comments:

Post a Comment