Websites

Monday, January 12, 2015

Help Wanted - Earn Money by Inspiring Others

I am looking for 2 more people this week to join my team. I have time off on Monday and Friday this week that I can use to help walk my new team members through the sign up process as well as help to set up their first accountability group. Do you realize how valuable this is? I was not given this opportunity when I first signed up. I love my coach, and I really wish I would have asked for more help when I was first starting up. Instead, I was bull headed and tried to do a majority of things on my own. I should have used my coach's valuable knowledge and experience to help me through my tasks.

I am here to help you! I will dedicate a chunk of my day to help you and answer questions. I would love to help you succeed and become the best possible coach you can be!

 Ready to join my team? Ready to be successful? Click here: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=464978.


No comments:

Post a Comment