Websites

Friday, January 2, 2015

Shark Bait Who-Ha-Ha...

Friday night and I'm watching Finding Nemo. Yes - you read that correctly. I'm watching Finding Nemo. At least I can blog while I watch it and check my Beachbody coaching account. I am so thankful that 2015 has started with a Bang! already. I have sales and new coaches! I can't wait to grow my team so we are able to help even more people!

If you are interested in the coaching opportunity, please let me know! Now is the perfect time to get into the business since everyone will have New Year resolutions... plus once you become an Emerald level coach, you begin to earn cycling bonuses on coaches placed under you - regardless if you personally sponsored them or not! It has really helped to cushion my paycheck each week!

If you'd like to sign up, please click the following link:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=464978


No comments:

Post a Comment