Websites

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let Me Help You! Beachbody Coach - Victoria W.

Hello all! How's everyone doing with their New Year's Resolutions? I'm sticking to mine! I've been working out daily and eating right - thanks to Insanity Max: 30 and the eating program through the 21 Day Fix. I like doing hybrid plans for my exercise / eating because it allows me to "switch things up" and keeps my body guessing. After doing 2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix workout program, I knew it was time to step it up and dive into Insanity Max. I'll tell you what! I have soreness in muscles I never even knew I had! LOL - do you need help reaching your fitness goals? Contact me! Let me be your FREE Beachbody coach!

email me at: vwozniak@beachbodycoach.com
Beachbody site: www.beachbodycoach.com/vwozniak 


No comments:

Post a Comment