Websites

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Need a Sign to Become a Beachbody Coach?!?! Here's your AMAZING Incentive!!!

Who Wants a Rebate for Signing as a Coach Through Me? 

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=464978

Just wanted to offer a rebate. I'm going to personally offer a rebate (not through Beachbody) for ANYONE that signs as a coach through me with a Challenge pack. So - what does that mean? If you have ordered a challenge pack through me (at any time) and you decide to go to "coach status" - I personally give you a $25 rebate through Paypal. All you have to do is let me know that you signed as a coach and give me your Paypal address. Once I verify that everything has processed and that you have ordered a challenge pack through me -I will give you your money via PayPal! Easy as that! The $25 will cover your coaching fee for almost 2 months - so you don't have to worry about paying for fees for almost 2 months after signing! PLUS REMEMBER - if you have EVER bought a challenge pack, then your sign up fee will be refunded to you within 2 days of signing as a coach! BASICALLY - You're in the clear to coach for almost 2 months! :-)

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=464978


No comments:

Post a Comment